Michael C. Bertoni, Founder & CTO, PhillyTech will be curating local & national tech content weekly from top news sources including Technically, MedCityNews, TechCrunch, The Verge, ReCode, Wired, The Verge, Next Web, CNET, ReadWrite, Engadget & Gizmodo.
Since 2015, PhillyTech has been providing PEOPLE, PRODUCT and PROFITABILITY Solutions to clients throughout the Philly region, east coast, Silicon Valley and United States.
Check out PhillyTech’s 1 minute explainer video and schedule a consultation with Michael C. Bertoni, Founder & CTO, PhillyTech, who has 20 years of experience in these markets.
Technical.ly – The leader in tech news in the Philly region. They are independently owned and operated.
- Terry Hicks, former VP at Ben Franklin Technology Partners, has died
- How can employers improve the job hunt? ‘Please just have some goddamn empathy’
- There’s a high-tech company building old-school display boards
- This Week in Jobs: Think Before You Ink
- What we learned about suburban jobseekers over a few frames of bowling
- Jefferson’s Health Hack looks to ‘disrupt the system’
- Funding news about Young Alfred Inc.
- Temple conference rallies support for women entrepreneurs
- Philly blockchain project TrueBlocks nabs $120K grant from Ethereum Foundation
- RIP Twitter, and 9 other gutsy predictions for the future of journalism
MedCityNews – The leader in HealthTech, MedTech, Life Sciences and Healthcare news in the Philly region and nationally. Owned by Breaking Media.
- How Oscar Health’s CEO charts its path forward in a changing payer landscape
- Taiho Pharmaceutical’s venture capital arm gets sixfold funding increase
- HERE’S WHAT HEALTH IT ENTREPRENEURS NEED TO CONSIDER TO ENSURE THE DESIRED VALUATION FOR THEIR BUSINESS
- EXCLUSIVE: TUITION.IO ADDS HEALTHCARE LEAD TO HEAD UP NEW VERTICAL
- Meet the 4 startups in the new class of the Digital Health Breakthrough Network
TechCrunch – They reports on the business of tech, tech news, analysis of emerging trends in tech, and profiling of new tech businesses and products. Owned by AOL.
- New ‘Dark Ads’ pro-Brexit Facebook campaign may have reached over 10M people, say researchers
- Watch BepiColombo’s twin spacecraft launch tonight on a mission to Mercury
- Convene uses landlord partnership model to outclass WeWork
- Domio just raised $12 million in Series A funding to build ‘apart hotels’ across the US
- Lessons from building Brex into a billion-dollar startup
The Verge – Tech and software news, long-form feature stories, product reviews and podcasts. Owned by Vox Media.
- Super Deluxe gets shut down by Turner, again
- Google is using software to make the Pixel 3’s screen corners even rounder
- How to view your notification history on Android
- Facebook introduces ‘Hunt for False News’ series in attempt to be transparent about misinformation
- Verizon temporarily unlocks all Pixel 3 phones after complaints
ReCode – Technology news website that focuses on the business of tech in Silicon Valley. Owned by Vox Media.
- Resy is winning newer, cooler restaurants away from OpenTable
- Facebook found its new public face: Former U.K. Deputy Prime Minister Nick CleggRecode Daily: Uber is building tools to Uber-ize all kinds of work
- Recode Daily: Uber is building tools to Uber-ize all kinds of work
- Silicon Valley’s Saudi money crisis illustrates a decline of ‘moral leadership’ in America
- Peter Thiel cut his largest check to the GOP since Trump’s 2016 win
Wired – Tech news source that focused on how emerging technologies affect culture, the economy and politics. Owned by Conde Nast.
- Tesla’s New ‘Mid-Range’ Model 3 Is the iPhone XR of Cars
- Russian Trolls Are Still Playing Both Sides—Even With the Mueller Probe
- Inside Facebook’s Stormy Debate Over ‘Political Diversity’
- iPhone XR: Where to Order, Best Prices (and 5 Cheap Alternatives)
- The Noma Guide to Fermentation: A Cure for Kitchen Boredom
The Next Web – Tech media that focuses on a cross-generational audience. Content focuses on the impact of technology. Independently owned and operated.
- Do cryptocurrencies need a company like coinbase?
- An entrepreneur’s guide to Mexico City’s tech scene
- Chrome 70’s best new feature is picture-in picture
- Facebook needed to hire a diplomat, and Nick Clegg is the smartest choice
- OnePlus pushes its 6T launch event up to avoid Apple overlap
CNET – Tech media website that publishes reviews, news, articles, blogs, podcasts and videos on technology and consumer electronics globally. Owned by CBS.
- iPhone XR camera: Here’s how good we think it’ll be – CNET
- 2019 BMW X7 vs. Lincoln Navigator, Mercedes GLS, Audi Q7 and Range Rover: How do they stack up? – Roadshow
- Samsung may add in-screen camera and fingerprint sensor to future phones – CNET
- Best Netflix series for October 2018 – CNET
- Truck-size asteroid makes fourth-closest pass by Earth on record – CNET
ReadWrite – Covers Web 2.0 and Web technology in general, industry news, reviews and analysis. Owned by Say Media.
- If You Aren’t Using SMS in Your Business, Now’s The Time to Start
- Killer Marketing Plan For Startup Entrepreneurs
- The Open Data Initiative’s Benefits Go Far Beyond Improved Customer Intelligence
- Five Best Open-Source Antivirus’ for Carefree Cyber-Threat Protection
- Data Science Careers: From Fragmentation to Necessity
Engadget – Multilingual tech blog network with daily coverage of gadgets and consumer electronics. Owned by AOL.
- Huawei is working on a foldable 5G smartphone
- Some Google Pixel 3 users claim their photos aren’t saving
- Chrome 70 brings picture-in-picture mode to desktop
- US intelligence chief says ‘no evidence’ of Chinese spy chips
- Fake news is down on Facebook in the US and France, say three studies
Gizmodo – Design, tech, science and science fiction that also features articles on politics. Owned by Univision Communications.
- HealthCare.gov Portal Suffers Data Breach Exposing 75,000 Consumers
- Russian Accountant Charged in Conspiracy to Make U.S. Politics Even More Unbearable
- The 10 Best Deals of October 19, 2018
- Newly Detected Vibrations Show Earth’s Inner Core Is Solid
- Rockstar QA Studio Told That Overtime Is Now Optional After Workers Said It Felt Mandatory