BIG THANKS to Susan Rocco from Women to Watch Media & Beasley Media for helping put together this commercial. Watch the video and then register for the holiday party using the Eventbrite button below the video. Please share this event using the social sharing links above and the hashtag #PhillyHolidayParty on Twitter.
We’re throwing the 1st Annual Philly Tech Community Holiday Party at Coda in Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia on Wednesday December 13th, from 6 to 9 PM. This party will be a celebration of technology and innovation happening throughout the Greater Philadelphia region and everyone is invited.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn more about the tech scene in Philly, network and praise our achievements, while giving back to “Littles” within Big Brothers Big Sisters of Philadelphia. 20% of the dollars raised from the event will go towards buying holiday gifts for “Littles” in Big Brothers Big Sisters and putting a big smile on their faces during the holidays.
The holiday party is at Coda which is Philadelphia’s premier 5-Star live performance venue, nightclub and event space. It’s located in the Rittenhouse Square neighborhood of Philadelphia and is very close to SEPTA trains and Suburban Station.
Here’s what you can expect at the holiday party.
- We’ll kickoff with a live Comedy Show called “Good Joke / Bad Joke Bingo” by Comedian, Shawn Wickens.
- The First 100 People to Arrive go into a Drawing to Win a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
- Enjoy Free Open Bar, Free Buffet and DJ from 6pm-9pm.
Sponsors for the event include:
Tickets are only $20 on Eventbrite by clicking on the button below.
If you would like to be a sponsor for the event please reach out to Dan Clayton, PhillyTech’s Director of Business Development, Recruiting and Event Management at email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
Michael C. Bertoni – Founder & CTO – PhillyTech
PhillyTech is focused on working with the Technology, Software, MedTech & HealthTech markets in the Philadelphia region and has been working within these markets for over 18 years. They’ve been in business for 3 years, have 21 people on their team and over 40 clients. They have three core competency service areas including People, Product and Profitability Solutions.
- People Solutions – Recruiting of Engineering, Development, Business Development and Sales Talent.
- Product Solutions – Material Graphic Design, Prototyping, Website, Web Application & Mobile App Development Services.
- Profitability Solutions – Business Development, Lead Generation and Coaching Services.