There’s nothing like a Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic to get you to research morning routines. ðŸ˜€ Here’s my personalized 5-Step Morning Routine (with videos) that I’ll be using to get the day started and build a better life. Keep this simple and give yourself an hour to do this routine.
What does the Research Show on Morning Routines?
The research shows that extremely successful and happy people have morning routines. DUH, RIGHT?! This makes perfect sense, but why is it that less than 1% of people have an optimized morning routine? Probably because they don’t teach this stuff in school…ðŸ˜©
Check out my friend Evan Carmichael’s video on YouTube, “5 Morning ROUTINES That Will TRANSFORM Your LIFE!”
What is Michael Bertoni’s 5-Step Morning Routine?
Watch these videos below and then create your own morning routine.
- Wake-up, Drink Water and Take Vitamins
- Workout and Gratitude Meditation
- Prioritize Day and Journal
- Eat a Good Healthy Meal
- Activation Shower, Get Ready…GO!
Wake-up, Drink Water and Take Vitamins
- Gummi Multi-Vitamin and Multi Minerals – I take about 200-300% more than the recommended amount.
- 24 Ounces of Water – your body is about 60% water and the cold water jump starts the body.
- Panax Ginseng – this has been used for thousands of years a natural stimulant.
Workout and Gratitude Meditation
- Workout – I did two pushup sets to failure (about 25 reps), with Skillet – “Feel Invincible” in a loop. Oh yea!
- Gratitude Meditation – First I listened to the song Jonny Diaz – “Breathe” to get my mind set. Then I did a focused breathing routine of in through the nose, out through the mouth. (1) Deep breath in through nose, (2) Exhale and say “Isabella”, “Ariana”, “Mom” and “Dad”. I repeated this a few times.
Prioritize Day and Journal
- Prioritizing Day – Create a simple task list of To Do’s, but keep it to a max of 5-6 items
- Journaling – Keep it simple and write down what’s on your mind.