Michael C. Bertoni – Founder & CTO – PhillyTech
Michael C. Bertoni is the Founder & CTO of PhillyTech and is a leading services provider to the Tech, Software, MedTech and HealthTech markets in the Philadelphia region. He has been immersed in the Philly Tech Community since 2001 and has over 20 years of experience in technology, software and business development.
PhillyTech’s been in business for 3 years, has a team of 25 people and over 40 clients. They deliver People, Product and Profitability Services Solutions.
- People Solutions – Staffing and recruiting services of engineering, development, information technology, business development and sales talent.
- Product Solutions – Material graphic design, prototyping, website development, web application development & mobile app development services.
- Profitability Solutions – Business development, lead generation and coaching services.
Michael is extremely passionate about the Philly Tech Community and has goals to build the largest software and technology organization in the Philadelphia region, launch a product called UPROSPECT, will be completing a book and launching a TV channel in 2018
Please take a look at Michael C. Bertoni’s Digital CV to learn more about PhillyTech and what they do for their clients.
Potential Interest Areas for Media, Press and PR (Published Works Below)
- You have an idea for an app…How do you make it a reality?
- How to build a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) or app in the shortest timeframe possible?
- Who are the top ten most influential people in Philly Tech?
- Learn why your organization can’t find talent and what to do about it.
- Quotes, opinion or perspective on anything to do with Philly Tech, Software, HealthTech or MedTech.
- Deep insider research on any tech organizations or specific people in the region.
- What are the biggest challenges for Philly Tech now and in the future?
- Michael’s perspective on startup investment in Philly – What everyone is doing wrong and how to solve the problem?
- Keynote Speaker Topic: A Complete Guide to Tech, Software & Startups in Philly.
- Keynote Speaker Topic: The Mental Mindset of the Startup Founder.
- Keynote Speaker Topic: The Two Most Important Things When Starting a Startup.
- Expert Speaker Topic: How to Find Talent…Like an Eagle.
- Expert Speaker Topic: How to use Social Selling to Grow Your Business.
- Expert Speaker Topic: Minimum Viable Product (MVP) 101.
Companies PhillyTech works with include:
- Software Companies
- Independent Software Vendors (ISVs)
- Tech and Software Startups
- Technology and Consulting Firms
- MedTech and HealthTech Organizations
People PhillyTech Works With Include:
- Founders, Co-Founders, CXOs and Entrepreneurs
- Chief Technology Officers (CTO)
- Heads of Engineering and Development
- Engineers, Developers, Data Scientists, Business Analysts and Project Managers
Published Works on the Web:
- DiscoverOrg Software – Transform Hiring with Recruiting-as-a-Service (RaaS)
- How to Find Developers and Engineers…Like an Eagle
- (Video) CTO Rock Star – 5 Keys to Building a Minimum Viable Product or App
- UPROSPECT Free Software Beta Launch & Explainer Video – Prospecting Simplified
- Kindle Book – How Social Selling Can Positively Impact Your Business
- Kindle Book – 55 LinkedIn Tips That Will Make You More Money
- How to Build a Software Product, Mobile App or MVP with Limited Budget
- The Interview Show with Seth Goldstein – Michael Bertoni – Founder Profile
- (Infographic) Top 10 Organizations in Philly Tech
- FIND THE SUPERMAN IN YOU
- Theory of the Unconscious Mind
Introduction for Speaking Engagements:
- Name: Stephen J. Klein
- Contact: Digital CV / Resume