PhillyTech is focused in Strategic Business Development, which is the creation of long-term business value and helping organizations and people create a competitive advantage, drive revenue, increase productivity, customer satisfaction and lower costs.
Some of you may be completely unfamiliar with who could benefit from BEMER products, Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Signals, BEMER International AG and the BEMER Technology. My goal is to educate you on these things on how they can help you and your business. To learn more about BEMER and how PhillyTech can help you, watch the video and schedule a free consultation by filling out the form below.
Who can benefit from the BEMER Products?
- Those who want to experience elite performance – over 1000 elite performance athletes use the BEMER products, so if you’re looking for ways to enhance performance and overall health.
- General daily user – over 1 million people use the BEMER products to deal with body pain, stress, discomfort, restlessness.
- Medical or Holistic Professional – over 4000 hospitals and clinics use BEMER products to help their patients.
“I have always had major problems with sleeping and getting restful sleep. Before using the BEMER, I would wake up every morning exhausted and would be tired all day. I personally use the BEMER Pro Set every day when I sleep and now wake up energized. On top of this, I’ve seen dramatic improvements in my energy levels and focus throughout the day, with decreased stress and anxiety.” – Michael C. Bertoni, Founder & CTO, PhillyTech
What are Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Signals?
Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Signals are energy waves that painlessly and quickly pass through the body area in order to increase blood flow and circulation. Blood flow is one of the most important foundations of overall health and well being. See the video attached below to learn more.
Who is BEMER International AG?
For over 17 years BEMER International AG has been focused in the medical engineering industry and does research in the area of microcirculation as well as develops physical treatment products and procedures to positively influence microcirculation and blood flow. The multi-patented and market-leading BEMER technology is available in over 40 countries and the BEMER International AG headquarters is located in Triesen, Liechtenstein, where over 50 employees are employed.
Overview of the BEMER Technology
- 5 Worldwide Patents
- Published Medical Papers on PubMed
- Over 1 Million Users – reference “About” at bottom of page
- Used in over 4000 Hospitals & Clinics (6.52 of video)
- 1000+ Top Level Athletes
- BEMER Pro Set – Click here to understand the components of the BEMER technology
Watch the video and then set up a free consultation by filling out the form below the video.
How the BEMER PEMF Signal Improves Blood Flow, Overall Health and Performance?