If you enjoy the content please share it using the social sharing buttons above.
The details of the slides are listed below.
Slide 1 – Presented by Michael Bertoni, Founder & CTO, PhillyTech, www.phillytech.co
People as a Service Overview: Build a Recruiting Engine that gets results.
To schedule a free consultation email us at email@example.com.
Slide 2 – Executive Summary
- Michael Bertoni and PhillyTech have been delivering solutions to tech, software, mid-market and Fortune 1000 companies for the past 18 years.
- PhillyTech’s focus is on helping our clients bring the best people into their organization.
- We have developed an innovative People as a Service offering where we deliver an always on recruiting engine.
- The service includes strategy, people, process, technology and a simple monthly service fee.
- Our objective is to work with your existing team to solve problems with recruiting and deliver business value.
Slide 3 – Problem 1
- The consistent problem that we hear from our clients is recruiting and finding great talent.
Slide 4 – Problem 2
- Most companies do not have the skill sets, process and technology to do recruiting properly.
Slide 5 – Problem 3
- There is typically and adversarial relationship between internal recruiting team and agency.
Slide 6 – Solving the Problems
- Build a Recruiting Engine to solve the problem of recruiting and finding great talent.
- Provide the skill sets, process and technology to do recruiting properly.
- Partner with our clients to define and separate skill sets and train them on the process and technology.
- Do this for a monthly cost that is 25-35% percent less then the cost of an average new hire(s).
Slide 7 – People as a Service Overview
- Step 1 People, Process and Tech Assessment
- Step 2 People, Process and Technology Strategy
- Step 3 Deliver Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Step 4 Write Job Requirement(s) Specification
- Step 5 Post Job Requirement to ATS along with aggregation to major industry leading job boards
Slide 8 – People as a Service Overview
Daily / Weekly / Monthly activities
- Target candidates through LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster, Dice, Careerbuilder, Meetups and other communities.
- Social Selling Promote the job requirement through LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+.
- Review resumes by applicants posted to the ATS. Screen suitable candidates
- Present suitable candidates to client
- Following the internal process and help you schedule meetings on people’s calendars.
- Weekly, biweekly or monthly status meetings to discuss problems, new requirements and improve the process.
Slide 9 – Value Proposition
- Always on Recruiting Engine that can be scaled up or down depending on your requirements.
- Faster and better new hires.
- Improved employee retention.
- Increased productivity.
- Reduction of costs – for 25%35% less than the costs of the average new hire you get an end to end service.
Slide 10 – Costs
- Starter: Up to two job requirements: $3,500 a month.
- MidRange: Up to five job requirements: $5,000 a month.
- Enterprise: All of your job requirements $7,000 a month.
Slide 11 – Michael Bertoni, Founder & CTO, PhillyTech, www.phillytech.co. Thank you for viewing this presentation!
- If you like the content please share this page via the Social Sharing links at the bottom of the page. To schedule a free consultation email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.