Interest rates are on the rise and inexpensive money won’t be in existence soon. This is why we say to our existing and new potential clients…“You need to focus on profitability and growth.”
Learn more about how PhillyTech can help your business generate leads, and get five free hours of consulting, including an initial consultation, assessment, solution proposal and review.
PhillyTech has been focused on helping increase the profitability and growth of software companies, tech startups, MedTech and HealthTech organizations for over 18 years and provides maximum value to your organization, while at the same time minimizing costs.
Clients that we have worked with include CoreDial, GSI Health, First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation, Philadelphia Insurance, Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS), Ricoh North America, Dollar Financial Group, VirtualPT, WebJunto, Nucleus Life, PainQX, JustStuck, GTI Travel, Instamour, 9Dots, BStow and YellowDig.
Business Development, Lead Generation & Coaching
PhillyTech is passionate about maximizing the growth of their client’s businesses and has been described by multiple clients as being the “Best Pure Hunting Organization” that they’ve ever worked with. If you could imagine the expertise of a VP of Business Development, Senior Sales Executive, Lead Generation Specialist, Management Consultant, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Project Manager, Business Analyst and Coach and combined those skills into one organization that would be PhillyTech.
- Executive Coaching
- Business Development and Sales
- Lead Generation
- Launch Services
Project Management and Business Analysis Services
PhillyTech has superior business and technical acumen, along with communication, relationship building, coaching, training, business analysis and project management skills that set themselves apart across the landscape of the typical project manager, business analyst or consultant. We have the ability to bring immediate value to your organization by quickly understanding where business and technical improvements need to be and then design and implement solutions that deliver real business value.
Many of our clients have existing projects going on as part their business and need assistance in senior project management andbusiness analysis – coaching, training, increasing productivity, reducing costs, delivering projects more effectively and improving business outcomes.
We work closely with our clients to identify business needs and recommend relevant solutions. We work with business and IT stakeholders to elicit requirements, analyze, define, document, manage and build solutions around business and technical requirements. We manage complex technical projects that have difficult customer situations and dramatically improve productivity and satisfaction.
Case Study – First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation
First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation (FGMC) is one of the largest independent national mortgage lenders in the United States offering mortgage lending solutions to clients of varying income and credit levels.
Quote from the CIO, Ben Sizemore: “I am extremely appreciative of PhillyTech’s efforts for our IT Organization.”
PhillyTech played a strategic role at FGMC called Business Relationship Management (BRM). BRM can be best described as a combination of senior business and technical analysis, problem solving, solution development, project management, relationship building with business and IT stakeholders and coaching / training of team members including Directors, Managers, Business Analysts, Desktop Support and Network Operations teams.
- Lead strategic assessment and recommendations for their Business Analyst team.
- Lead strategic communication and process improvement for IT and Project Management Office (PMO).
- IT Business Analysis / PM Lead for the #1 initiative within their Wholesale business with over a $1M dollar budget.
- IT Business Analysis / PM Lead for three other top 10 initiatives within their business (HCM, PMO Tool, Customer Engagement).
- Executive and team coaching / training for the IT Service Delivery & Support organization including Business Analysts, Desktop Support and Network Operations.
- Strategic reporting / dashboards solution development and delivery for Service Delivery and Support organization.
- Strategic workflow and process re-engineering for Service Delivery, Support and PMO organization.
- Strategic workflow and process re-engineering for IT architecture review & approval process. (including IT Risk & Audit, Security, Development, Network Operations, Business Analysts, PMO)
- Designed and delivered the model for Service Delivery & Support daily team huddles, daily status updates and white board approach.
- Managed complex business and technical projects and improved satisfaction of business and IT stakeholders.