Michael C. Bertoni, Founder & CTO, PhillyTechÂ will be curating local & national tech content weekly from top news sources including Technically, MedCityNews, TechCrunch, The Verge, ReCode, Wired, The Verge,Â Next Web, CNET, ReadWrite, Engadget & Gizmodo.
Since 2015, PhillyTech has been providing PEOPLE, PRODUCT and PROFITABILITY Solutions to clients throughout the Philly region, east coast, Silicon Valley and United States.
Check out PhillyTech’s 1 minute explainer video and schedule a consultation with Michael C. Bertoni, Founder & CTO, PhillyTech, who has 20 years of experience in these markets.
Technical.ly – The leader in tech news in the Philly region. They are independently owned and operated.
- How to make your startup inclusive from the start
- Three tech titles to take in at the Philadelphia Film Festival
- This nonprofit got a $20,000 Comcast grant for assistive technology
- Today in Philly tech history: â€˜3rd Ward closes, this is the official letter to instructorsâ€™
- Pilcrow House wants to be Phillyâ€™s â€˜place for interesting ideasâ€™
MedCityNews – The leader in HealthTech, MedTech, Life Sciences and Healthcare news in the Philly region and nationally. Owned by Breaking Media.
- What else is needed for price transparency to control costs?
- Meetingâ€™s nearly fourfold attendance growth highlights cell, gene therapiesâ€™ rise
- Increasing the value of your EHR with integrated analytics
- Digital pathology company exits stealth mode with $3.2M in funding
- RNA metabolism-focused Gotham Therapeutics launches with $54M Series A round
- A memorable year for financial health tech
- How digital therapeutics fit into the larger mental health ecosystem
- RightEyeâ€™s eye-tracking system gets FDA clearance, based on competitorâ€™s technology
- Health2047 spinout leverages community-based approach to tackle prediabetes
- What can digital health startups learn about commercialization from medtech and life science companies?
- Why Patient Organizations Are No Summer Fling For Pharma
- EaseCentral is giving big enterprise benefits tools to small businesses
TechCrunch – TheyÂ reports on the business of tech, tech news, analysis of emerging trends in tech, and profiling of new tech businesses and products. Owned by AOL.
- Make your own phone with MakerPhone (some soldering required)
- What to expect from the return of electric scooters in SF
- NASA plans â€˜on scheduleâ€™ Soyuz launch despite failure of Russian rocket
- A fictional Facebook Portal videochat with Mark Zuckerberg
- International growth, primarily in China, fuels the VC market today
The Verge -Â Tech and software news,Â long-formÂ feature stories, product reviews and podcasts. Owned by Vox Media.
ReCode – Technology news website that focuses on the business of tech in Silicon Valley. Owned by Vox Media.
Wired – Tech news source that focused on howÂ emerging technologiesÂ affectÂ culture, theÂ economy andÂ politics. Owned by Conde Nast.
The Next Web – Tech media that focuses on a cross-generational audience. Content focuses on theÂ impact of technology. Independently owned and operated.
CNET -Â Tech media website that publishes reviews, news, articles, blogs, podcasts and videos on technology andÂ consumer electronicsÂ globally. Owned by CBS.
ReadWrite -Â CoversÂ Web 2.0Â and Web technology in general, industry news, reviews and analysis. Owned by Say Media.
Engadget – Multilingual tech blogÂ network with daily coverage ofÂ gadgetsÂ andÂ consumer electronics. Owned by AOL.
Gizmodo – Design, tech, science andÂ science fiction that also features articles on politics. Owned by Univision Communications.
- Death Toll From Hurricane Michael Is Now at Least 18, and Expected to Keep Rising
- Report: There Might Be an Alias Reboot in the Works
- This Short Featurette Gives Insight Into Castle Rock’s Displaced Nostalgia
- Just Days After Hubble, NASA’s Chandra X-ray Observatory Also Enters Safe Mode
- Turkish Paper Claims Evidence of Jamal Khashoggi’s Murder Was Transmitted by His Apple WatchÂ